Raising the roof on performance
Yingli Solar is at the forefront of solar innovation.
Packing more solar power capacity on your roof while delivering higher cash flows, Yingli Solar’s PANDA technology gives you more. Our PANDA-series solar panels use n-doped silicon instead of the industry-standard p-type silicon. Key advantages of n-type modules include insensitivity to metallic impurities, a more efficient conversion of infrared light into electricity, and a lower initial degradation rate. Combined with high transmission glass, the result is a highly efficient, next-generation solar panel that delivers impressive performance.
• Ideal for commercial and residential projects where energy output is essential.
• High power density PV modules with high efficiency solar cells based on n-type silicon.
• Superior performance at high temperatures
• Maximises performance in low light conditions
• Durability to handle harsh Australian conditions
• Higher solar yields mean lower costs in the long term.
Learn about the benefits of PANDA technology. Download the flyer.
PANDA 60 Cell Series
1650 mm / 990 mm / 40 mm
- Module Type
- YL275C-30b, with peak power of 275 W
- YL270C-30b, with peak power of 270 W
- YL265C-30b, with peak power of 265 W
With an efficiency of up to 16.9%, our PANDA Series has one of the highest solar panel performance ratings in the world.
The standard-sized PANDA 60 Cell is ideal for solar electrical systems where efficiency is essential, ranging from residential and commercial projects to large-scale power plants.