Proven Quality in a New Dimension
Independently tested for proven product quality and long-term reliability. Millions of PV systems installed worldwide demonstrate Yingli’s industry leadership.
Offering more power with lower long-term costs, Yingli Solar’s high-performance multicrystalline PV solar panels have an excellent energy efficiency rating of up to 16%.
YGE Multicrystalline Series at a glance
Yingli Solar’s high-performing multicrystalline PV panels are built to last with quality electrical solar power you can rely on.
• Widely used across residential, commercial and utility projects.
• Reliable high efficiency solar panels that minimise installation costs and maximise kWh output.
• Strategic partnership with technical inspection agency, TÜV Rheinland, ensures quality you can rely on.
• Ranked 5th out of 151 solar panels in PHOTON 12 month Field Test 2012
• Ranked 2nd in TÜV Rheinland 12 month Energy Yield Test 2011
• Panel efficiency of up to 16%
• Marathon tested – surpasses IEC standard by up to 6x
• Durability to handle harsh Australian conditions
"Over 10 million kW (10GW) of Yingli Solar panels are in operation worldwide. "
YGE 60 Cell Series
1640 mm / 990 mm / 35 mm
- Module Type
- YL250P-29b, with peak power of 250 W
Yingli Solar’s signature product, the YGE 60 Cell, is our most versatile PV solar panel. Compact enough to fit on residential and commercial roofs, it is still economical enough to meet the needs of larger, utility-scale projects.
With UL and TÜV certification, the YGE 60 Cell Series is universally recognised and respected with positive reviews by solar installers and power engineers.
YGE 72 Cell Series
1970 mm / 990 mm / 50 mm
- Module Type
- YL310P-35b, with peak power of 310 W
- YL305P-35b, with peak power of 305 W
- YL300P-35b, with peak power of 300 W
The workhorse of the series, the YGE 72 Cell is ideal for large-scale solar power plants. It has been proven in operation in many of the world’s most prominent utility projects.
With UL and TÜV certification, the YGE 72 Cell Series is universally recognised and respected with positive reviews from individual solar engineers and power companies.